Sunday 6 March 2016

Lets have a vision for the trees.

[right-side]

Poem: Kainat Rao
Positive Pakistan

Whenever i breath
I can feel a shield.
My lungs so soft
Helping me to breath. 
Once i asked to my lungs.
[fquote style="right"]How efficiently u make dirt to clung?[/fquote]How efficiently u make dirt to clung?
They replied with husks sound.
Thats not merely us be profound.
We have partners in the form of tree.
They never leave any dirt to be free. 
But then they cried for thee. 
And said humans never care for thee. 
Suppose the world without a tree. 
It will be barren wherever u see. 
Then i promised to myself. 
I 'll try my best for thee. 
Allah has created them best. 
How can we destroy such assets? [fquote style="right"]How can we destroy such assets?[/fquote]
Lets have a vision for the trees. 
For all those creatures like the bees.



http://cdn.paper4pc.com/images/tree-wallpaper-10.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips for Effective Reading Habit

·          Set times. You should have a few set times during every day when you’ll read for at least 5-10 minutes. ·          Find a qu...