Sunday 6 March 2016

A new beginning.

[right-side]
Poem: Kainat Javed
Shaheen Squad - Positive Pakistan

[fquote style="right"]Dedicated to all those who faced failure in their life n now wants to begin again.[/fquote]
A time came when i stood at the edge.
A thought came i 'll be alleged.
As time passes....
I saw some grasses.
I thought it illusion.
That indulge me in confusion.
But i draw a conclusion.
Standing alone at the edge.... 
Is not a solution. 
I should have to move on.
By not becoming temptation for mockers. 
I stepped ahead.... 
Without knowing that there is road or not. 
I entered into new horizons... 
Without knowing about its affects or outcome. 
I want to prove that failure in chasing dream. 
Does not make you out of cream. 
But it 'll give you right path for destination. 
Destination can only be achieved by determination.
So pray for me,may i not fail in this. 
For the sake of my faith and belief.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips for Effective Reading Habit

·          Set times. You should have a few set times during every day when you’ll read for at least 5-10 minutes. ·          Find a qu...