Monday 7 March 2016

One Day One Rupee

[right-side]
Poem: Kainat Javed
Shaheen Squad - Positive Pakistan

[fquote style="right"]"Dedicating this poem of mine to one day one rupee."[/fquote] My eyes tear down...
When i saw little angels begging a crowd.
While i was moving in haste.
So that my lecture time not to be waste.
A click on my mind said to me.
What's the difference b/w u and thee?
You are having two arms and feet.
Just as those buddies with bared feet.
A thrush said to me why u regret?
Atleast u have education to get.
Why u act so miserably?
What about those having no education, tragedy?
Then i reflect back to my Lord.
Thank you so much for giving me ground.
I know buddies that i can't do anything for u.
But the one thing is that i 'll pray for u.
So that u have ground to grow.

Thanks to u also for making me bow.
Infront of my Lord,Who gave me all.
Opportunities that will not make me fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips for Effective Reading Habit

·          Set times. You should have a few set times during every day when you’ll read for at least 5-10 minutes. ·          Find a qu...