Monday 28 March 2016

"What people might say?"

[right-side]

Mariam Iqbal
Positive Pakistan - Faisalabad

"What people might say?"

A thought that kills a million dreams everyday.

A thought that converted many of her desires into tears,every night.

A fear,that kept her from recognizing herself,for years.

That oppressed every voice going in her favor.

An ugly dragon of fears that poisoned her veins so badly that every positive thought,a high dream,and the wish to achieve her aims,died helplessly,inside her.

When the volcano of these negative thoughts,uncertainty,and fears,erupted,a rebellious but positive thought was born.

She started questioning herself like:

What I am today,is because of people?

Does my future depend upon people?

Does people own me physically and mentally?

Was I born to bother these bloody people who has got nothing to do but criticism?

Was I blessed to be the highest creature just to keep my abilities and talents to myself?

If I can't speak for myself then how would I speak for my religion and country?

Was my passion of creative writing to be used only in exams?

If I keep going like this,would I ever be able to make my parents proud of me?

Would I ever be able to live proudly if I keep thinking like this?

No,not at all,not ever.

Then a revolution of 180 degrees happened.an inner revolution.

Now,she is happy,contented,hopeful,positive,and prettier than ever before.

Why?Because she has known the secret.

The secret of living with positive thoughts and positive behaviors that'll surely lead her to the heights of sky..beyond the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips for Effective Reading Habit

·          Set times. You should have a few set times during every day when you’ll read for at least 5-10 minutes. ·          Find a qu...